Guided Imagery and Hypnosis Sessions
Our on staff practitioner, Marianne Zaugg, is a certified clinical and medical hypnotherapist with more than 20 years of experience.
- Are you affected by stress or anxiety?
- Do you have trouble sleeping?
- Do you suffer from a lack of self-esteem, confidence, or motivation?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed and have trouble accomplishing a specific goal?
- Would you like to be free of pain?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then hypnotherapy can help you get back on track. Some of the conditions and disorders that can be helped through hypnosis:
ADDICTIONS: COFFEE, ALCOHOL, DRUGS
CANCER, MIND-BODY MEDICINE
IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE BEHAVIORS
PAIN MANAGEMENT, CHRONIC PAIN
WEIGHT LOSS / CONTROL
Hypnosis is a proven modality: many studies conducted on the validity of Hypnosis show proven outcome. A study by the American Health Magazine showed a dramatic (93%) improvement after 6 sessions of hypnotherapy.
For more information on guided meditation, CDs, MP3s, books, or free articles and publications go to www.theyesgroup.org/yes-reading-nook/.
For more information, please call (626) 539-4063, or fill out the request for information.