About YES Foundation
YES was established in 1996 with the intent to bring health and fitness related programs to the community. YES introduced a tennis and nutrition program, which encouraged kids to be active and to eat better and healthier foods.
Today, the agency has evolved and offers a variety of health related programs:
- health, life and wellness coaching
- hypnosis to support medical and behavioral changes
- financial wellbeing by making smarter choices with money
- nutrition counseling and mindfulness
- YES offers programs that support the health and wellness of a person to restore a sense of wellbeing.
- YES encourages individuals to build a foundation that is self-sustaining and based on a holistic approach.
The Youth, Education and Sports (YES) Foundation is an educational 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to the health and wellbeing for all people. Gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
a) To promote health and wellness programs to children and adults.
b) To implement Yoga In Schools, which supports the initiative of mindfulness and living well.
c) To encourage health and recreation through playing the game of tennis.
d) To have access to affordable self-help tools and publications.
Our YES Programs:
For more information, please call (626) 539-4063, or fill out the request for information.